Re: [Fsfe-uk] Fwd: OSS Watch's August newsletter published

From: Jon Grant
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Fwd: OSS Watch's August newsletter published
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 12:11:17 +0100

On 10 August 2010 14:32, Tim Dobson <address@hidden> wrote:
> People may be interested in this..

Could be interesting. I've not heard of them before considering it's
been around since 2003!

Is there a web version available? All I could find was that off-line PDF file.

I did download it and scroll around on my mobile, the email address on
the front page doesn't look quite right tho! "address@hidden"

Cheers, Jon