[Fsfe-uk] Fwd: OSS Watch's August newsletter published

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Fwd: OSS Watch's August newsletter published
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 14:32:44 +0100

People may be interested in this..

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: OSS Watch's August newsletter published
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 11:34:03 +0100
From: Elena Blanco <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden

We are pleased to say that OSS Watch's August newsletter has been
published at

http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk/newsletters/august2010.pdf

As you know we are here to help you so why not put us to work?  This
month's featured article comes from Steve Lee who explains how to
engage OSS Watch in support of your project bid.  The full version of
Steve's article, available on the OSS Watch website, also includes a
checklist designed to be used as you work on your bid.  In his blog
piece Sander van der Waal talks about how OSS Watch has helped the
Wookie project sustain itself beyond its initial funding period.  To
round us off Rowan Wilson brings us a chilling tale about what happens
when the debates around software licensing meet the realities of using
a pacemaker.  Scary stuff.

As ever, do let us know if we can help you by emailing address@hidden
.

Elena