Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: lessig.org site supporting Adobe's proprietary Flash f

From: Andy
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: lessig.org site supporting Adobe's proprietary Flash format
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 15:33:30 +0000

On 29/02/2008, Chris Croughton <address@hidden> wrote:
>  I don't know (personally) anyone with a
>  Theora player installed

I know lots of people with Java installed, which can play back Ogg
Theora with the Cortado Applet: http://www.flumotion.net/cortado/

It might even work on free versions of Java. And Sun are at least
working to Free java, something I can't see Adobe doing with Flash any
time soon!

Andy

--
Computers are like air conditioners.  Both stop working, if you open windows.
                -- Adam Heath