Re: [Fsfe-uk] radio4 now

From: Richard Smedley
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] radio4 now
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 09:03:34 +0000

> > George Osbourne has been advocating government use of FOSS - it's
> > on Radio4 now :-)

> Do you know what time? I had a quick scan of the playback at
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/today/listenagain/ for 8th March, but I
> couldn't find it.

Between 6.30 and 6.40

 - Richard

--
Richard Smedley,                                         address@hidden
Technical Director,                                     www.M6-IT.org

Web services * Back-ups * Support * Training & Certification * E-Mail
M6-IT CIC ``Software Freedom for the Education and Voluntary Sector''

M6-IT is a Community Interest Company, limited by guarantee
Registered in England & Wales,               Registration No: 6040154
11 St Marks Road, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY9 7DT