[Fsfe-uk] BBC, DRM & MS [was Fw: [sf-uk-discuss] Ooh it makes me mad...]

From: Richard Smedley
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] BBC, DRM & MS [was Fw: [sf-uk-discuss] Ooh it makes me mad...]
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 21:04:29 +0000

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 17:53:53 +0000
From: "Chris Puttick" <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: [sf-uk-discuss] Ooh it makes me mad...

That they are even considering this one:

Question from the BBC survey regarding public value and proposed new
Internet services:

"How important is it that the proposed seven-day catch-up service over
the internet is available to consumers who are not using Microsoft
software?"

To send your answer to this question, go here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbctrust/consult/open-consultations/ondemand_services.html

Do circulate the existence of such a question from a publicly funded
body - anyone got Slashdot connections? I just know we have Register
connections. Anywhere else would be good too...

Grrr.

Chris