[Fsfe-uk] ImCoSys smartphone or other GNU Linux mobile phones?

From: Jon Grant
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] ImCoSys smartphone or other GNU Linux mobile phones?
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 17:13:10 +0100

Hi!
Perhaps a little OffTopic, anyone using a smartphone running GNU Linux software?

I saw [0] ImCoSys mobile was available (298 Euro + VAT and delivery cost) with a 2 month queue on orders at present which looked quite a good mobile.

I'd like to get a mobile running FS if I can with a camera, also one which has wifi and can share its on-board filesystem over wifi so I can transfer files to my PCs etc. I have a Sony Ericsson K700i, their software is rather poor, with loads of low limits (hard-coded) for the number of txt messages it can store etc.

Cheers
Jon

[0]: http://www.imcosys.com/
--