[Fsfe-uk] DCMS Creative Economies Programme

From: MJ Ray
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] DCMS Creative Economies Programme
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 11:57:05 +0000

This came in from DMCS. I (or someone else who beats me to it)
will post here when we know where to register for the next forum.
It would be good to have more of an impact online on these.

> The DCMS Creative Industries Discussion Forum has now closed.
>
> Thank you for your interest and participation in the forum. All
> contributions have been invaluable in informing the debate around
> building on the success of the creative industries in this country.
>
> A new online forum for the DCMS Creative Economies Programme will be
> launched shortly to which you will be invited to register.

Thanks,
--
MJ Ray - personal email, see http://mjr.towers.org.uk/email.html
Work: http://www.ttllp.co.uk/  irc.oftc.net/slef  Jabber/SIP ask