Re: [Fsfe-uk] brian white's parliamentary questions

From: Philip Hands
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] brian white's parliamentary questions
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 11:08:46 +0000

address@hidden wrote:
On Wed, Nov 17, 2004 at 12:52:39AM +0000, Philip Hands wrote:

Are there any volunteers with a little time to make contact?

I'd rather try to meet him in Westminster than Milton Keynes, since that's easy for me --- so, presumably I need to write to him claiming to be representing that AFFS, or some such?

My suggestion would be for you to do just that, try and arrange a
date/time and then poll the current committee to see if one of us/them
is available to go with you on the day?

Alternatively, I suppose I could join the committee ;-)

It was my intent to be part of the organisational structure of the AFFS when it was set up, but I seem to remember that the first couple of more formal meetings ended up being at times when I couldn't take part.

Cheers, Phil.