Re: [Fsfe-uk] brian white's parliamentary questions

From: Philip Hands
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] brian white's parliamentary questions
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 00:52:39 +0000

MJ Ray wrote:
On 2004-11-15 23:22:25 +0000 Graham Seaman <address@hidden> wrote:

Does anyone know what connections Brian White has with free software? He seems to be very persistent, this isn't his first set of questions. I'm wondering how he could be backed up; can the AFFS 'sponsor an MP' ? :-)

Are there any volunteers with a little time to make contact?

Well, it's got to be more rewarding than writing to my own MP, and getting some form letter back from the relevant ministry a month later :-)

Where do I sign?

I'd rather try to meet him in Westminster than Milton Keynes, since that's easy for me --- so, presumably I need to write to him claiming to be representing that AFFS, or some such?

Cheers, Phil.