Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS grants for free software development

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS grants for free software development
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 09:51:40 +0100

On 2004-09-17 09:08:03 +0100 Jason Clifford <address@hidden> wrote:

Yes that's my memory too however imposing an arbitrary limit that only members of AFFS will be able to apply for the grant, even if just for the first month, is a very bad idea in my view.

Mine too. I could be wrong, but I don't think there is any such limit. Maybe you are reading too much into "give list subscribers a first crack"? Pass it to whoever you think would benefit, in my opinion. The rest of the publicity will be done when there aren't so many other deadlines to meet (OSS2 (today!), EC-CANR and LinuxExpo are three getting near now), but it was thought important to get grants rolling.

 Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
http://www.thewalks.co.uk stand 13,Lynn Carnival,12 Sep