[Fsfe-uk] Munich, swpat and Linux - possible in UK

From: Tom Chance
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Munich, swpat and Linux - possible in UK
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 02:00:49 +0100

Hello,

After the recent news about the Green Party stirring the city of Munich into
anti-software patent action [1], it made me think: would this be remotely
possible in the UK? Are there any Government-related projects that use Linux
in a significant way, that we could use the exact same material on? (i.e. the
report by the insurance company, and the report by the Green Party)

Regards,
Tom

[1] http://kwiki.ffii.org/Limux040804En