Re: [Fsfe-uk] Need help on activist column for LWN

From: Tom Coady
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Need help on activist column for LWN
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 23:15:47 +0100

On Mon, 24 May 2004 20:28:59 +0000, Tom Chance <address@hidden> wrote:

> So I'm inviting people who know more than me to submit suggestions for things
> to cover! Throw it at me, and I'll try to put something readable together.

I think you should think about someone like me as your potential
audience - someone who is vaguely aware of the issues and in principle
supportive but also ignorant of the latest developments due to sloth
and distraction. You can also build on your previous article(s) by
taking credit for the more positive elements in the direction of EU
legislation, even if you don't strictly merit it.