[Fsfe-uk] Need help on activist column for LWN

From: Tom Chance
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Need help on activist column for LWN
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 20:28:59 +0000

Hello,

After my semi-recent article for LWN [1] I've persuaded them to let me do a
semi-regular column on activist news from Europe. I'd like to write another
one as soon as possible. It can cover anything to do with software patents,
digital rights issues and Free Software activism, though it should always be
relevant to Free Software developers and users (i.e. the LWN audience).

So I'm inviting people who know more than me to submit suggestions for things
to cover! Throw it at me, and I'll try to put something readable together.

Regards,
Tom

[1] http://lwn.net/Articles/83658/