Re: [Fsfe-uk] "Software patent fight moves to Parliament"

From: Tom Chance
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] "Software patent fight moves to Parliament"
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 19:31:37 +0000

On Friday 21 May 2004 17:55, P.L.Hayes wrote:
> On Friday 21 May 2004 14:30, James Heald wrote:
> > Good advice from Richard Allan MP.
>
> Is it though?

I'd simply say: "it's worth a try" :-)

I should think there's a chance that we could convince enough Labour and Lib
Dem MPs for them to then win over some of their fellow MEPs who have sounded
sympathetic but who have then voted for software patents.

I shall approach two local Labour MPs who I'm friendly with to guage their
reaction. I should imagine it will border on confusion ;-)

Regards,
Tom