Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFSAC & AGM

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFSAC & AGM
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 19:41:51 +0100

On 2004-05-15 22:55:48 +0100 Marc Eberhard <address@hidden> wrote:

first of all many thanks to all

Yes, I also give many thanks, especially to the generally good speakers and the excellent people who have helped to organise this event so far. Alex Hudson (presentation display, session chair), Kevin Donnelly (web site), Richard Smedley (food, session chair) and Chris Croughton (soft drinks, keysigning) are four who probably can't be praised enough IMO.

Remember, the event is really not yet over. Presentations, reports and minutes will be added to the web site. Memberships, donations, charges and expenses will be counted and accounts for 17 May 2003 to 15 May 2004 will be posted. A few projects discussed on the day will be promoted here and the committee have a few things to deal with from the AGM. Look out for them.

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.