Re: [Fsfe-uk] Linux User & Developer Expo

From: Roger Leigh
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Linux User & Developer Expo
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 19:17:47 +0100

Chris Croughton <address@hidden> writes:

> On Tue, May 04, 2004 at 11:07:34PM +0100, Roger Leigh wrote:
>
>> I've attached a very early draft copy.  It's incomplete, and only has
>> a basic introduction and a list of ways in which one can contribute to
>> Free Software.  It's in troff -ms format (use
>>   groff -ms -T utf8 affs-contribute.ms | less -R
>> to view, or -T ps to get a PostScript copy).
>
> Wow, someone else who still uses groff (for other than man pages)!

Well, I usually use LaTeX, but I thought I'd use groff for a change.
I'm actually quite a recent newcomer for using for things other than
manpages, but -ms is quite simple to use.  I've not tried -mm (it
looks quite compex!).

Thanks for your comments and suggestions.  I'll incorporate them and
bring a new copy to the meeting on Saturday, or post it to the list if
I get it done before then.

Regards,
Roger

--