Re: [Fsfe-uk] RFC2: Free software grants & AFFS AGM

From: Marc Eberhard
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] RFC2: Free software grants & AFFS AGM
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 08:16:43 +0100

On Mon, May 10, 2004 at 04:08:42AM +0100, Robin Green wrote:
> > ANYONE HESITATING TO ATTEND THE AGM, PLEASE COME!!! So far we have never
> > asked our members to show real active support, but in this case we rely on
> > this. PLEASE HELP US AND COME TO THE AGM!!! WE NEED YOUR HELP NOW!!!
>
> Practical point - are all members subscribed to this list?

Probably not, as everyone is free to choose whether to subscribe or not. So
please help spread the word, if you are aware of members not subscribed!

Nevertheless, all members have received the invitation to the AGM in written
form by snail mail and the grant proposal is on the written agenda for the
AGM. So I hope, that all members are aware of this by now.

Thanks,
Marc

email: address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden
email: address@hidden, web: http://www.aston.ac.uk/~eberhama/