Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fsfe-uk] BBC Article about Linux SCO and Copyrights - BBC

From: Ramanan Selvaratnam
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fsfe-uk] BBC Article about Linux SCO and Copyrights - BBCcalls for statements (fwd)]
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 17:28:28 +0100

Hello all,

Is it just me or is it affecting everyone ....this delay in mail delivery is affecting the effectiveness of the list very badly.

(the mail headers beat me with different time zones and do not seem to indicate the same problems I remember noticing the last time I checked ....about a month ago. Any mail experts ?)

Richard Smedley wrote:

at 09:42:40 +0100 and I received at 15:33:34 +0100 it seems :-(