Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fsfe-uk] BBC Article about Linux SCO and Copyrights - BBC

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fsfe-uk] BBC Article about Linux SCO and Copyrights - BBCcalls for statements (fwd)]
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 14:06:28 +0100

On 2003-09-03 20:40:52 +0100 Paul <address@hidden> wrote:
A reply from Bill Thompson (the chap who did the SCO copyrights piece
for BBC Online)

Paul, did you ask his permission to republish his email? Sorry to ask, but I seem to be in locus listadminiss and publishing private correspondance is often regarded as rude at least (but then so is spadeucation I guess). I'd rather fsfe-uk wasn't too rude. See also Myth 10 on http://www.templetons.com/brad/copymyths.html

For what it's worth, I emailed Bill Thompson and that discussion continues. Bill will surely email fsfe-uk himself if he wants.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden