Re: [Fsfe-uk] Use of Reply-To in the mailing list

From: MJ Ray
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 10:30:33 +0100

On 2003-08-26 09:29:40 +0100 Chris Croughton <address@hidden> wrote:
Dead simple, if I want to reply
off-list on a list with a munged REply-To header I just have to hit one
extra key.

Sorry, but you can't do that reliably. The sender may have already had a Reply-To which was destroyed or modified by the munging. "MUNG" stands for "Mash Until No Good," after all.

List-* headers are the best solution so far. If you can fix mutt to activate its list reply command automatically when List-Post is present, it would be appreciated.