Re: [Fsfe-uk] AGM

From: Marc Eberhard
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] AGM
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 08:07:27 +0000

On Mon, Mar 10, 2003 at 10:37:08PM +0000, Andrew Savory wrote:
> Is the agenda publically available, like, say, on the web site? If not,
> could it be?

Not at the moment. Mark? It doesn't contain anything really exciting yet,
but, yes, I agree, we should put it on the web.

As far as I remember it looks something like:

1.     Approval of minutes
2.     Report of the Executive Committee
3.     Report of the Annual Accounts
4.     Election of Honorary Officers
5.     Election of Executive Committee
:
:
n - 1. Results of Elections
n.     AOB

Should we put the question of charitable status on the agenda? We have two
options in principal: Either we amend our constitution and drop political
aims or we don't go for that status. Splitting the org into two as a work
around doesn't seem to make much sense at this early stage.

Any other suggestions?

Bye,
Marc

email: address@hidden, address@hidden