[Fsfe-uk] Fwd: [Wylug-discuss] RIP s22 notices

From: Martyn Ranyard
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Fwd: [Wylug-discuss] RIP s22 notices
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 16:23:14 +0100

Thought people here might be interested in this :

From: Nigel Metheringham <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Date: 10 Jun 2002 16:17:55 +0100

Those watching the erosion of privacy might be interested in the
following Parliamentary Order extending the lists of who is allows to
get traffic data from telcos and ISPs from a short list of departments
to a list including everyone and their dog.

A note to your MP may be in order although most likely useless since
this is all done to protect us from terrorists.... (I mean "The Postal
Services Commission" - just as well they are there protecting us from
harm).

        Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham           address@hidden ]