Re: [Fsfe-uk] [Fwd: [Sheflug] e-campus and Microsoft]

From: Alex Hudson
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] [Fwd: [Sheflug] e-campus and Microsoft]
Date: 05 Jun 2002 18:29:01 +0100

On Wed, 2002-06-05 at 17:51, MJ Ray wrote:
> Alex Hudson <address@hidden> wrote:
> > The only stuff I can see (on initial inspection - c'mon, it's almost
> > three in the morning ;) is something called "Yorkshire Forward" [...]
>
> Yorkshire Forward is the regional development agency for Yorkshire and
> Humberside.  Their web site at http://www.yhrda.com/ is displaying an
> IIS/SQL server connection timeout error.

Now you mention it, googling for "yorkshire forward" brings up:

http://www.yorkshire-forward.com/display.asp?docid=117

I'm pretty sure that wasn't around when I posted the message on; I did
some basic research first and couldn't find much. Maybe I typoed :/

I'm going to send "Rob Hall" (who is mentioned on the website) an
e-mail, see what he says.. there's no mention of being a Microsoft
Regional Academy.