Re: [Fsfe-uk] [Fwd: [Sheflug] e-campus and Microsoft]

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] [Fwd: [Sheflug] e-campus and Microsoft]
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 16:51:16 GMT

Alex Hudson <address@hidden> wrote:
> The only stuff I can see (on initial inspection - c'mon, it's almost
> three in the morning ;) is something called "Yorkshire Forward" [...]

Yorkshire Forward is the regional development agency for Yorkshire and
Humberside.  Their web site at http://www.yhrda.com/ is displaying an
IIS/SQL server connection timeout error.  Does anyone here from that area
have any route to find out their plans *and* the reasoning behind them and
report back?  Local chambers, business links and universities are often good
places to find such contacts.  It may be useful to lobby RDAs as part of
local government lobbying, but we're at first steps there, I think.