Re: [Fsfe-uk] fsfe uk at sheffield [was Re: GNU/Linux Desktops...]

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] fsfe uk at sheffield [was Re: GNU/Linux Desktops...]
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 01:25:22 +0000

Richard Ibbotson wrote:
> Just to let you have a bit more info.  The room that we will use is
> 26 metres long and we will have about 200 seats.  Lunch is free and
> will be served.  So, there's plenty of room for an informal meeting.
> There are also side rooms that you can use for a closed committee
> meeting.

The breaks at either 10 or 12 are probably the best times to do this.  Can
we try to get there early enough to sign at 10, or does that cause people
problems?  Gives Georg something nice to announce, anyway.

Of course, we need to get the remaining bugs out first.  New version in the
morning at some point.
--
MJR