[Fsfe-uk] free software magazine

From: Brian Gough
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] free software magazine
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 20:26:16 +0000 (GMT)

What are people's thoughts on the new Free Software Magazine?  Do
people think this something we should get involved in? e.g. organizing
subscriptions/distribution or buying copies of the magazine to be
given out at conferences, meetings etc?

I have only seen the online version but I thought the first issue was
ok, given the difficulty of producing a magazine.  It had some
problems of course but nothing that could not be fixed in future
issues.  It compares reasonably well with the first issue of the
"Linux Journal", which was quite low-budget back then.  Content-wise
it was more interesting.

Brian