Re: [Fsfe-uk] License Information

From: Philip Hands
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] License Information
Date: 25 Aug 2001 12:00:31 +0100

Loic Dachary <address@hidden> writes:

>       Hi,
>
>       In order to improve the Unesco web site I proposed a
> replacement text for
> http://www.unesco.org/webworld/portal_freesoft/open_licences.shtml.
> I'm not a native english speaker and the proposal
> (http://france.fsfeurope.org/drafts/license-info.html) really need
> proofreading.
>
>       If you ever have some time to devote to it, you can either send
> me patches or modify the draft yourself (provided you have access to
> http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group_id=53, directory fsfe/fr/drafts).

I note that savannah wants one to use @gnu.org emails where possible,
so I thought I'd check if address@hidden existed before confirming
"phil" as a savannah user name, and find that of course, Phil Nelson
already has that, so I've gone for "pgh" instead (which I believe is
spare as a @gnu.org address).  This does mean that there's an
unconfirmed registration for "phil" floating around --- presumably
that will automatically expire?

This also makes me wonder how one applies for an @gnu.org address, and
whether I should bother.

Cheers, Phil.