[Fsfe-france] Going to Boston

From: loic
Subject: [Fsfe-france] Going to Boston
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 15:32:27 +0200

Joel N. Weber II writes:
 > am I correct in thinking that you'll be in Boston on Tuesday?

        I'll arrive in Boston 21 May 2001 13:10. And will go back
to France 28 May 2001 19:40. Hopefully that will be enough to
properly install the new Savannah machine.

        I did not think in advance where I could sleep. I'll come
with a sleeping bag. Can someone give me a pointer to a solution ?
I don't really need a room of my own and I could very well sleep
anywhere.

        Thanks in advance,