Re: [SPAM] [fsf-community-team] Pogue article on ebook DRM

From: Julian Pierce
Subject: Re: [SPAM] [fsf-community-team] Pogue article on ebook DRM
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 23:50:10 -0000

I second your reply to Mr. Pogue.
I like your keep it short concept.

Julian

On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 4:02 PM, <address@hidden> wrote:
Mr. Pogue is on Twitter. This would be a good public way to let him know
that the campaign exists.  Something like:

@Pouge I really enjoyed this article http://2tu.us/1a5o Were you aware
that there is a movement against DRM over at DefectiveByDesign.org?

Justin "threethirty" O'Brien
 Member 0 [NHI]
 http://numberedhumanindustries.com
address@hidden - twitter/identi.ca/jaiku
 LinuxCranks - http://linuxcranks.info
 Free Linux Helpline - http://freelinuxhelpline.net
 The Linux Link Tech Show - http://tllts.org
 Something Kinda Techy - http://somethingkindatechy.org
 Hacker Public Radio - http://hackerpublicradio.org
 ** This message is intentionally short please see
http://three.sentenc.es/ for explanation.**