[fsf-community-team] Hello all I'm threethirty

From: three
Subject: [fsf-community-team] Hello all I'm threethirty
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 14:15:11 -0700

Hello all I'm Justin "threethirty" O'Brien, I'm an Associate Member of the FSF, member of the EFF, and Member 0 of NumberedHumanIndustries a Free Software & Free Culture think-tank in Richmond, IN.  I'm also the host of the LinuxCranks  oggcast (the brand GNU show ;P ), a blogger, a contributor to the podcasts the Linux Link Tech Show, Hacker Public Radio, and TiT (TiT isn't Twit) Radio.  I read about 100 blogs on a simi-regular basis, Listen to 30 or so ogg/podcasts.  I'm also active on Identic.ca, twitter, facebook, google wave, pygowave, wakoopa, and 9 irc channels.

I really don't have a preference on what areas I should cover because I am often writing/talking about Free Software and Free Culture issues anyway, if there is some area that no one really wants to cover let me know and I'll try my hand at it.

I have read all three articles

    *  Words to avoid

    * Why Open Source misses the point of Free Software

    * The Free Software Definition

and will be going over them again in the weeks to come so I may come up with questions later.