frunge-internal

[Frunge] [repo.or.cz] Automated project removal

From: Martin Roppelt
Subject: [Frunge] [repo.or.cz] Automated project removal
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 02:53:02 +0200

Hello,

I have removed your project ./FabulousFrunge.git from repo.or.cz since you have set it up quite some time ago and nothing has ever been pushed in (I run this job once in few months). If you want to publish anything on repo.or.cz in the future, feel free to create the project again. If you experienced any technical difficulties with publishing on repo.or.cz, please let me know, hopefully we can solve them together (sometimes I dont reply for some time, in that case its best to harass me again, and repeatedly ;-). In case the automated check went wrong, the repository is still backed up...

Thanks for using repo.or.cz!

                        Petr Baudis <address@hidden>