Re: [ft] Rendering Arabic

From: Tim Orton
Subject: Re: [ft] Rendering Arabic
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 10:19:43 +0000

Hello freetype community,

Does anyone here know how to use libraqm with freetype (to render Arabic
text)?
I can render simple text with freetype, and I have just started using
libraqm for glyph shaping, for complex text.
Basically, I can get information from libraqm about the glyph index,
offset, advance, etc... but I don't know how to use that to get the bitmap
of the glyph to render.
Sorry this question is more about libraqm than freetype, but I can't find
another community to ask this question.

Thanks,
Tim Orton

--

address@hidden
+44 (0)1223 421034

*O**SO*
*SIM*

learning brought to life

www.ososim.com

Ososim Limited, Registered in England and Wales No. 06608651. Registered
Office: St John's Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WS