Re: GSoC

From: Sarthak Bhardwaj
Subject: Re: GSoC
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 01:07:46 +0530

Hello Werner,

As you might have noticed, Anurag is recently working on some issues
that exactly belong to your GSoC project.

  https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/freetype/freetype/-/issues/1054
  https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/freetype/freetype-demos/-/issues/1
  https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/freetype/freetype/-/merge_requests/35

Please chime in!
Yes I have seen his work and  we have also discussed the various parts and aims for this project that need to be accomplished. I have also done some work on that but was little confused that whether it is allowed or kind of legal to send MR before the coding period or not. But I think now there is no such issue with that. We will try our best to have this project's discussion in a constructive way, will for the best:)

Thanks
Sarthak Bhardwaj