Re: GSoC

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: GSoC
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 19:07:20 +0000 (UTC)

Hello Sarthak,

> I have recently received my GSoC selection mail. I would like to
> thank my mentor @Werner LEMBERG <wl@gnu.org> and other Freetype
> community members for their constant support and guidance.
>
> It will be my privilege to work with such a wonderful organization,
> will try my best for this project's completion on time.

Good to hear, and thanks for being with us.  I hope you have a nice
time while working on FreeType!

As you might have noticed, Anurag is recently working on some issues
that exactly belong to your GSoC project.

  https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/freetype/freetype/-/issues/1054
  https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/freetype/freetype-demos/-/issues/1
  https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/freetype/freetype/-/merge_requests/35

Please chime in!