Hardware minimum requirements for FreeType & FreeType2

From: Alice Chen
Subject: Hardware minimum requirements for FreeType & FreeType2
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 13:37:27 -1000

Hello,

I wanted to know what the hardware minimum requirements for using FreeType and FreeType2 would be (minimum RAM, processing power, and flash memory if applicable). I was planning on using FreeType for a project involving a microcontroller and wanted to know its limitations. Sorry for the trouble, and thank you for your time.

Bests,
Alice Chen