Re: Gitlab Migration Progress

From: Greg Williamson
Subject: Re: Gitlab Migration Progress
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 09:32:11 -0400

> Thanks! I suppose this is the correct repo:
> https://github.com/fundies/freetype2/tree/greg-gsoc
>
> BTW Has it been decided that we would be using azure? Gitlab's CI offering
> seem pretty good too.
>
> Regards,
> Anurag

Yes, that is the correct repo. Azure offers 10 free continuous jobs
for open source projects which I think would be silly not to take
advantage of. You could port my yaml to gitlab, however there is
nothing prohibiting you from using both (or even more CI services).
It's not a "this" vs "that" choice. In my other projects I use azure,
travis-ci and appveyor all together to distribute the number of free
server instances I get.