Re: Gitlab Migration Progress

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: Gitlab Migration Progress
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2020 08:47:16 +0200 (CEST)

> Nice to see an effort on moving FreeType to a more modern UI :) Even
> if I wish GitLab would be (much) faster.

Really?  Obviously you have a more than excellent internet connection
to notice such things...

> I'm wondering when the issue migration is complete? Or am I missing
> something?

Right now we are in a preparation phase.  No need to rush.

> Also! Wasn't there a CI GSoC effort here somewhere.

Yes, Greg has started with something similar for his GSoC project; see

  https://github.com/fundies/freetype2/tree/greg-gsoc

Another reason to take a slow pace...

    Werner