Re: GSOC

From: ANUJ VERMA
Subject: Re: GSOC
Date: Tue, 5 May 2020 08:18:00 +0530

Hello all,
I received the mail regarding my GSoC 2020 acceptance today and I'd like to thank you all for giving me this opportunity. I also want to thank my mentors Suzuki Toshiya and  Alexei Podtelezhnikov. I am really excited to work with you all and integrate distance fields to freetype.
I also have the same question as Greg regarding an IRC or Discord channel or any other way in which you communicate.

Again, Thank you very much for letting me be a part of the organization.

Anuj