freetalk-dev

[Freetalk-dev] Timeout/Lock-up

From: Darius Jahandarie
Subject: [Freetalk-dev] Timeout/Lock-up
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 13:44:05 -0400

Freetalk likes to freeze up after awhile (I haven't found anything consistent
happening before all of the freezes). I am still able to run commands, etc.,
but it seems like the client is disconnected from the server and is just
showing all the data it had before getting disconnected.
Other jabber clients see my ID as logged off when this happens.

I have the latest version from the repo, and have tried with the stable version
as well.
I am using jabber.org for my server.

Does anyone know of a solution or is there a way to debug this?

Thank you.

--
Darius Jahandarie <address@hidden>
http://althack.org