freetalk-dev

Re: [Freetalk-dev] Possible freetalk plugins

From: Matthias Quasthoff
Subject: Re: [Freetalk-dev] Possible freetalk plugins
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 09:27:15 +0200

Am Samstag, den 09.09.2006, 06:12 -0700 schrieb Anand Babu:
> I used to have a primitive for getting the prefix in freehoo project.
>
> I recommend a new primitive for this purpose.
> Like ft-load, you can introduce ft-load-so which will load .so file
> under ~/.freetalk/lib/ or $prefix/lib/freetalk/
OK, I'll do that. Galago plugin already works, so currently I'm working
on a systray applet displaying own status and contact statuses in a menu
(using libgalago-gtk) – it's hard to test the plugin when there's no
visualization …

> After galago patch, we will vote you for core team invitation.
Great :-)

> We will also need your help in libjingle branch. Currently it doesn't
> even have ft- scheme primitives. Can you take the responsibility of
> porting all scheme extensions?
Yes, would be a pleasure. I just started a new job, so I couldn't do it
immediately. But I think three weeks from now I might find some time.
Would that be OK?

Thanks
Matthias