freeon-users

Re: [Freeon-users] Course: Linear Scaling Quantum Mechanics

From: Jose R. Valverde
Subject: Re: [Freeon-users] Course: Linear Scaling Quantum Mechanics
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 17:06:38 +0200

Dear Matt,

        that would be great and a real help. My intention is to have the
course address increasingly more complex problems, so having a guide to
TS calculations with FreeON would certainly be a boost!

        I am going slow about adding materials to the wiki, as the saying
goes, urgent things preclude the important ones: I'm going to a UNESCO
course in Kenya on Wednesday to lecture on Metagenomics and Phylogeny, and
then on family holidays. So, being realistic, it'll take me a couple of
weeks to catch-up uploading materials. Another reason to be most indebted
for any help.