freeon-users

Re: [Freeon-users] Course: Linear Scaling Quantum Mechanics

From: Matt Challacombe
Subject: Re: [Freeon-users] Course: Linear Scaling Quantum Mechanics
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 11:27:24 -0400

Dear Jose,

I have to give a summer school presentation that is probably not as
detailed your
course in the next month or so.  I'm happy to add content.  Probably my efforts
will be oriented towards transition state calculations for large
floppy problems.
If you have content already sorted, great.  If not, leave me a couple
of hooks and
I'd be happy to try and add some.

Best, Matt