freeon-users

Re: [Freeon-users] configure: error: F77 (mpixlf77_r) and F90 (mpixlf95_

From: Nicolas Bock
Subject: Re: [Freeon-users] configure: error: F77 (mpixlf77_r) and F90 (mpixlf95_r) compilers are different. This is not going to work.
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 09:01:32 -0600

Hi Jeff,

this is really a hack that was supposed to address something else. I agree that it's not really necessary and should be removed.

We do have some logic in configure.ac that should address the fixed versus free command line argument issue, but we don't have a case for xlf yet. I will see whether we can simply remove the test whether FC == F77 or if not add a case to the command line argument check.

nick