freeipmi-devel

[Freeipmi-devel] Need help in IPMI over serial

From: Evgeny S. Sidorenko
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] Need help in IPMI over serial
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 13:13:54 +0700

Hi all!
I have the following problem: I have device that connects to the computer via serial port, and provides IPMI over serial in Basic Mode. I have problem in understanding how to generate messages (format, etc), send/receive requests/answers, and so on.
Could you help me in this problem? I need only basically knowledge, i.e. how to create connections, create messages, etc

--
Best regards,
Evgeny