RE: [Freebangfont-devel] FREE Bangla Software Avro Keyboard - NewVersion

From: Andy
Subject: RE: [Freebangfont-devel] FREE Bangla Software Avro Keyboard - NewVersion Available
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 19:15:58 +0100

Hello Mehdi Hasan,

It's nice to see you are developing a keyboard for Bangla.

I see that you have "free" fonts for download at
http://www.omicronlab.com/avrokeyboard/bangla-fonts/
What is the licence agreement with these fonts?
You seem to have fonts from the FBF project on this page, so why do not
acknowledge this fact?
Why have you removed the licence notices etc? Did you want people to think that
you made the fonts yourself?
Do you not think that the people that made these fonts deserve some credit for
their effort?
I am particularly wondering about the Microsoft font, did MS give you
permission to distribute this font?

Andy