Re: [Freebangfont-devel] [Indic-computing-devel] Unicode Public Review I

From: Deepayan Sarkar
Subject: Re: [Freebangfont-devel] [Indic-computing-devel] Unicode Public Review Issues update (fwd)
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 10:58:10 +0200

In case someone does follow up on this, there is one related thing: how to
write

'Vowel Ri' + reph

(as in the word 'noirrit' -- one of the 45 + 90x directions, I don't remember
exactly which).

Also, the unicode FAQ already mentions a + hasanta + ya for a-zophola, but is
it legal to place other vowels in place of 'a' ? 'e' is definitely valid, but
what about 'i' and 'u' etc ? Does unicode have a policy/recommendation on
this ?