[Freebangfont-devel] About Unicode Mistake

From: Solaiman Karim
Subject: [Freebangfont-devel] About Unicode Mistake
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 12:54:26 -0400

Hello everyone

         I want everybody to look at this site carefully and understand it what Andy shows in it. As my knowledge I agree with him, we need those letter which in his site in Unicode. This what I think is good solution for every move and there will not be a problem after adding those letter in Unicode. I suggest to everyone to help and to solve the problem instead of making a fon until solving the problem. I am working on a font I made so far a good font but I want the problem to solve rather then I released it. So I encourage everybody who is mother toungh is Bangla help to solve the problem don't let Unicode mess with the rule of a language by their rule. I also attached the Keyboard layout I made which is going to more efficient then other keyboard. I will make a doc about it how I came up with that keyboard. It is not yet a good keyboard layout until I find the problem has been solve but it is good keyboard to easy to type who is not a custom to the language of typing in computer. I want as well your comment wheither you like it or not or the mistake of I made in it. It is more competiable with the English typer who never type Bangla in computer only hast to know few rule not much. It is not even complex. I will describe it more letter when I get the thought of people. Here is the site ad. & the pic http://www.exnet.btinternet.co.uk/

Solaiman Karim (SK)