[Freebangfont-devel] Re: Acknowledgements (fwd)

From: Kaushik Ghose
Subject: [Freebangfont-devel] Re: Acknowledgements (fwd)
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 07:44:45 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Guys,
I think Mehdi's suggestion is fine (about using the keyboard to test the fonts).
what do you guys think ?
-kg

Hi,

        I have added the link to Free Bangla Fonts Project at Avro
Keyboard's download page.
You can see it: http://www.omicronlab.com/avrokeyboard/download.htm
I am really interested about your spell checker project. I am going to check
it soon.

Thanks and regards,
Mehdi Hasan
Web: www.omicronlab.com