[Freebangfont-devel] Acknowledgements

From: Kaushik Ghose
Subject: [Freebangfont-devel] Acknowledgements
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 09:28:23 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
Its great that the fonts created by the Free Bangla Fonts project are
finding new uses.

We would appreciate it if you added a note on your webpage (where you
mention the inclusion of the fonts with your software) that the fonts are
from the free bangla fonts project (perhaps with a link to the freebangla
fonts site). This helps both of our groups - we can get some additional
visibility, more beta testers and perhaps some contributors from the
community, and your users will be able to get a link to the most recent
versions of the fonts as well as information for whom to contact for
issues related to these fonts.

thanks
-kaushik