[Freebangfont-devel] Linotype and copyright violation in Mukti

From: Anirban Mitra
Subject: [Freebangfont-devel] Linotype and copyright violation in Mukti
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 05:44:40 +0000 (GMT)

Dear members,
Recently in VOLT discussion board it was told that the akruti
multimedia glyphs we used in making Mukti is actually a plagarised
version of Linotype font and the original copyright holders may
initiate legal action for this. My question to the group is whether
we should consider a threat in our free font development?

=====

Dr Anirban Mitra

Email: address@hidden

Web Page http://www.geocities.com/mitra_anirban